National Scrapbook Day FB Challenge

Had fun on Saturday May 3rd.  Some ladies on FB had an event and it was really fun.  There were 12 challenges and I did 3.  Wanted to do more but life and its duties got in the way.





This challenge you had to create something (card, layout, etc.) with 4 die cuts.  So I created a layout featuring Miss Kylee and some die cuts from one the CTMH Cricut cartridges.  I love it.



For this challenge we had to make something "girly" and what's more girly than a purse?  CTMH Cricut cartridge used, along with a Pearl Pen and a flower from my stash.





This was for the "manly" challenge.  I made a paper bag card and tag using Graphic 45's Good Ol Sport collection.  Love the vintage feel to this collection.

Had a great time.  Hope they do it again next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag Swap

Christmas Cards Made With SVGCuts

Christmas in July- Florida Style