Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Torn cardboard art project swap

This was another Swap-Bot swap and it took me out of my comfort zone.  It had to be an art project on a piece of torn cardboard.






Used acrylic paint from Michaels to make the background.  I used my Tim Holtz die to cut out the chipboard fence and painted white.  The gnome was fussy cut from some paper in my stash.  The butterflies, birds and birdhouse are 3-D dimensional stickers from my stash.  The paper flowers are some that I made with my CTMH Cricut cartridges.

My swap partner liked it so I'm pleased.  I want to get more comfortable with paints and other media so this is a good start.

Happy Crafting peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July

What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...