Friday, April 26, 2019

"Cars" Birthday Card

This is a birthday card I made for my father-in-law. 

I used Cricut's Cars paper and embellishments.  I found these at JoAnne's on clearance.

The actual card is very easy to create.  Cricut Design Space has pre-made box card through Cricut Acess or you can cut them by hand.  I used the template below from Laura Volpes.





Don't forget to embellish the sides.  I usually cut the squares 2 1/2 x 2 1/2.  

The front flaps I used a corner rounder on.  You can leave square if you want.

I take clear acetate from packaging to use to "float" the embellishments in the  middle of the card. 

The card will fold flat for mailing. 

Check out my video on YT:



My it a crafty day. 

#craftingwithbebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July

What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...