Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Advent Calendar Tree

This tree was created by the talented Mary Ann Penn using Cricut Design Space.

If you are a member of the FB Group Cricut Design Space With Melody Lane you will be able to get the file.

I cut the tree  using lightweight chipboard on my Cricut Explore Air 2's deep blade.

Then I cut 65 lb cardstock from Recollections in green and glued it to the lightweight chipboard.

The boxes are cut from Recollections white 65lb cardstock.  The mats, scalloped circles, etc. are all cut from scraps from my stash.

I used sparkly pipe cleaners to give the tree extra dimension and shine.

For the top layer of the tree I used little ornaments I found in the Target dollar spot.

The boxes are numbered 1-24 and are small enough for dollar bills, candies, lip gloss, lip balm, etc.

I made this for my granddaughter and it is pretty sturdy, so I'm hoping she has it for years to come.














If you can, make it a crafty day!

#Christmas2018  #Cricut  #papercrafts #AdventTree


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July

What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...