Sunday, October 14, 2018

Halloween Dimensional Cards

These cards were made with the Cricut Design Space Dimensional Scenes-- Spooky Hollow.

I cut these cards 6 x 6 and used Recollection cardstock from Michaels. 


This card is called Trick or Treat.  I used foam squares in between each layer to give it extra dimension.  I used copper colored glitter glue from my stash to give some sparkle on the outside layer.


This card is called Happy Halloween.  I used some glitter stickers from my stash, some bling on the fence posts and Ranger's white enamel to make dots on the border of the card.

Both cards were used for swaps.  I really enjoyed making these.  If you cut an easel they can be displayed as home decor.

Have a great day.  Make it a crafty one.

#Cricut
#Halloween2018
#CraftingwithBeBe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July

What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...