Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Christmas in July- Red Vintage Truck

These are watercolor cards using two different red truck stamps.  I don't remember the brand as I took the stamp off the wooden block so I could use my Stamp Perfect stamper.

I used watercolor pencils from Michael's Artist Loft brand and also their watercolor paper.

The card bases and mattings are from The Paper Studio- 12 Days of Christmas Collection.  I'm hoping they bring it back again this year.  The sentiment stamps are from an American Crafts set I got from Tuesday Morning.




Hope you like.

Have a great day.  Make it a crafty one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July

What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...