Monday, March 14, 2016

Product Review- CTMH Stamps and Dies Nautical Card


I recently went to a 4-day crop and one of the attendees is a Close to My Heart consultant.  I ordered the My Anchor thin cut dies and matching stamps.

The dies are very good quality and well, we all know that the stamps are wonderful.  I used Carta Bella paper from the Ahoy There collection.  I don't know how old it is but is it beautiful paper.  The paper is very thick and the dies worked well.

Living in South Florida I thought these dies and stamps will come in very handy.

Have a great day-- make it a crafty one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July

What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...