Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Cricut Folding Shutter Card Swap
This card was made for a swap on the Cricut Crazy and More Website. (http://www.cricutcrazyandmore.com) It had to be a shutter fold card, have 3 layers of matting and be embellished. Had to make 6 cards.
(1) 12 x 12 piece of cardstock.
12 pieces of card stock cut in various sizes for the matting
Martha Stewart punch- Leaves
1 1/2 inch circle punch
Aileen's Tacky Glue
Wink of Stella pen- clear
Darice Embossing folder- Fall Leaves
Distress Inks- Spiced Marmalade, Lemon Yellow and Vintage photo
Die Cuts (from Cricut Explore Design Space) (Individual cartridges listed too:
Welcome Fall Apple- cut 2.45 x 2.4 Home For The Holidays cartridge
Pumpkin- cut 1.09 x.77 Autumn Celebrations cartridge
Pumpkin sign- cut 1.54 x 1.65 Freshly Picked cartridge
Scarecrow- cut 2.52 x 2.49 Celebrate With Flourish cartridge
Bale of hay- 2.1 x 1.15 Old West cartridge
Cornstalk- cut 2.50 x 1.25 Simply Scarecrows cartridge
1. Take the 12 x 12 piece of cardstock and score at 3, 6 and 9 inches.
2. For the top of the card- take the punch and go all along the top.
3. For the bottom- take the circle punch and center it in each panel. I punched it a little less than half the circle.
4. From there cuts your mats. I didn't put sizes because you make want yours smaller.
5. Emboss and ink the last mat.
6. Place your die cuts or other decorations on the card however you want. Use Wink of Stella pen to add some bling and your are all set.
Happy Fall Y'all!
Some cards I've been working on: Birthday Card for my father-in-law. Cut with Cricut Explore Air 2 and the images are all from Desig...
Watercolor cards using stamps from Inkadinkado. The set is called Warmest Wishes. Used 90 lb watercolor paper from Michaels, their Artist...
I can't believe my punkin is going to be 5. This was cut with the Cricut Explore Air 2 and the file is from SVG Cuts. FB: www.f...
More Halloween cards during our downtime with Hurricane Irma. These were made with Echo Park's Hallwoeen by Alish ...