Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Gift bags


These gift bags were made for a swap on the Cricut message boards.  We also had to make matching cards and tags.

My partner requested one be a poinsettia theme and the other a toyland theme.

The first one is the poinsettia theme.  I used the Tim Holtz die.  For the backing I used chip board (actually it was a Canada Dry ginger ale carton).  The papers were scraps.  For the glitter i painted over them with some clear glitter paint and then used Stickles.

 


The second bag I used the Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas collection.  I LOVE this paper.  I also used some stickers from my stash and some little Christmas light bulbs.  






Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July

What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...