Tile stamped-coasters

Sorry for the blurry pics.

I scrap lifted this idea from Brandy's Cards on You Tube.

I made these as gifts for some of my family and friends.  They were quick, easy and very inexpensive.

The tiles were purchased from Home Depot.  9 tiles were around $4.00.  The Stazon ink I already had in my stash and these stamps pictured were purchased from Everything Scrapbook and Stamps in Lake Worth, FL.  The stamps are from a company called "Our Daily Bread."

I also used other stamps in my stash for Christmas, friendship and nature coasters.

You must use Stazon ink.  Some people bake their tiles, I don't and haven't had any problems.  Be sure to use the felt adhesive circles underneath so they don't scratch your furniture.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Album

Christmas Cards Made With SVGCuts

Tag Swap