Friday, November 2, 2012

Christmas Mini Album

My newest obsession are mini albums.  YouTube is an awesome classroom.

This is a mini for my nephew.  He will be 3.  I thought the colors were great for a little one.

I got the Grinch figures at Michaels on clearance last year.  They are foam stickers.  The album is made from paper bags.   I used up a lot of my Christmas scrap paper.  I bound it with an old fashioned binding machine that I use at work for our legal briefs.

The tags I cut with my Cricut.  I had a lot of fun making this.

This is the front cover:



These are the next 2 pages:







You have a spot for journaling and a photomat.

The next page is a flip-up where you have room for a couple of pictures or one big one:


The next 2 pages are Cindylou Who:



The remaining pages are Max:










There is room for pictures or you can place something in the pockets.

These are the tags I cut from my Cricut.  You can hang them on a tree, use as a decoration or put pictures on the back.





Very easy to make.  Enjoy.

Follow Me on Pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July

What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...