Christmas Mini Album

My newest obsession are mini albums.  YouTube is an awesome classroom.

This is a mini for my nephew.  He will be 3.  I thought the colors were great for a little one.

I got the Grinch figures at Michaels on clearance last year.  They are foam stickers.  The album is made from paper bags.   I used up a lot of my Christmas scrap paper.  I bound it with an old fashioned binding machine that I use at work for our legal briefs.

The tags I cut with my Cricut.  I had a lot of fun making this.

This is the front cover:



These are the next 2 pages:







You have a spot for journaling and a photomat.

The next page is a flip-up where you have room for a couple of pictures or one big one:


The next 2 pages are Cindylou Who:



The remaining pages are Max:










There is room for pictures or you can place something in the pockets.

These are the tags I cut from my Cricut.  You can hang them on a tree, use as a decoration or put pictures on the back.





Very easy to make.  Enjoy.

Follow Me on Pinterest






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Album

Christmas Cards Made With SVGCuts

Tag Swap