Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rainy Day Scrapbooking



Well, its cold & rainy here.  Yeah, I know those of you up in the great white north feel sorry for us Floridians.  So, I decided to try to catch up on some scrapbooks layouts.  We have boxes & boxes of pictures.  This is a trip to Peanut Island about 20 minutes from our house.  I've fallen in LOVE with Tim Holtz products. 


I used a sheet of paper I got at Michael's and distressed it lightly with Forest Moss Distress Ink.  I used my Cricut Stretch Your Imagination cartridge for the sandcastle and shells.  I distressed them with the Forest Moss and Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.  My journal sign is from my Scrapbook Factory CD and it's distressed too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July

What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...