Friday, July 23, 2010

Thank You Card

It's been awhile since I've been able to post anything. Life gets that way sometimes.

I made a thank you card for a couple that my husband and I met and have become friends with. They own a native plant nursery and I thought the card was cute.





Supplies:

Walk in My Garden Cricut Cartridge
Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge
Black cardstock cut to: 6 1/2 x 5 in card
Scrap ribbon
Scrap cardstock in white, green, yellow, pink & red
Pop Its
Glue stick

Using the Walk on My Garden cartridge I cut out:


The phrase "Thanks a Bunch" in pink
A variety of buttonflowers in different sizes in green, red & pink

Using the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge I cut out:

Caterpillar in green with the shadow function and in yellow with the silhouette function.

Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July

What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...