Kylee loves Minnie!
I used the Mickey & Friends Cricut cartridge. Some pink paper from my stash and for the font I went to www.dafont.com. They have FREE fonts and there are 2 Disney fonts to choose from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July
What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...
-
What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...
-
My daughter loves the Twilight books and movies, so I made some blood-red red velvet cupcakes and used my Cricut Cupcake Wrapper cart to cut...
-
This was made for a Cricut swap. I've never made a triptych before and was intimidated. Just got the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper...
No comments:
Post a Comment