This is a card and envelope that I made for a recent Swap-bot swap. The theme was Halloween with a matching envelope.
I used a combo of Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells and some other papers from my stash.
Boo.
Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July
What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...
-
What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...
-
My daughter loves the Twilight books and movies, so I made some blood-red red velvet cupcakes and used my Cricut Cupcake Wrapper cart to cut...
-
This was made for a Cricut swap. I've never made a triptych before and was intimidated. Just got the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper...
No comments:
Post a Comment