Happy 2015 Peeps!
I was a very lucky girl. Krafty Klaus brought me a Cricut Explore and I'm having fun learning how to use it.
Here is a very simple, but clean card from the Make It Now feature in Cricut Design Space.
Just added some sliver Stickles and some bling and wa-la!
Happy New Year everyone. Make it a crafty one.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July
What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...
-
What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...
-
My daughter loves the Twilight books and movies, so I made some blood-red red velvet cupcakes and used my Cricut Cupcake Wrapper cart to cut...
-
This was made for a Cricut swap. I've never made a triptych before and was intimidated. Just got the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper...

No comments:
Post a Comment