These post cards were made for a swap on the Cricut message boards.
I used the Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas paper collection. Some ribbon, some clear glitter paint, Stickles and glitter pens to accessorize and bling them up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July
What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...
-
What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...
-
My daughter loves the Twilight books and movies, so I made some blood-red red velvet cupcakes and used my Cricut Cupcake Wrapper cart to cut...
-
This was made for a Cricut swap. I've never made a triptych before and was intimidated. Just got the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper...
No comments:
Post a Comment