This is a card I made for a Tim Holtz inspired card swap.
The
paper, distress ink & grungeboard are Tim Holtz. The metal corners
I got as a RAK in one of my Cricut swaps and the metal cogs were
purchased at Michaels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recycle Wine Bottle 4th of July
What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...
-
What to do with empty wine or liquor bottles? Costco makes an awesome margarita wine that tastes just like a margarita so. . . Supplies ...
-
My daughter loves the Twilight books and movies, so I made some blood-red red velvet cupcakes and used my Cricut Cupcake Wrapper cart to cut...
-
This was made for a Cricut swap. I've never made a triptych before and was intimidated. Just got the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper...

Beautiful card!
ReplyDelete